Take Two Interactive hizo publico el ultimo resumen financiero de la compañía revelando las fechas lanzamiento (en algunos casos solo el marco) de los títulos y contenidos descargables, que sus estudios internos y varias third parties (como Gearbox Software o Digital Exteme) están desarrollando actualmente. Juegos como XCOM, The Darkness II, BioShock Infinite, Spec Ops: The Line, etc.
Tras el crote pueden ver la lista con las fechas.
TITULO (plataforma) – Fecha
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Korea DLC (PC) – Agosto 11, 2011
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Wonders of the Ancient World DLC (PC) – Agosto 11, 2011
- Nicktoons MLB (Kinect, Wii, DS) – Septiembre 13, 2011
- Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Paradoy Pack DLC (360, PS3, PC) – Primavera 2011
- L.A. Noire (PC) – Primavera 2011
- Red Dead Redemption: Myths and Mavericks DLC (360, PS3) – Primavera 2011
- NBA 2K112 (360, PS3, PS2, PSP, Wii, PC) – Octubre 4, 2011
- Let’s Cheer! (Kinect) – Navidad 2011
- Nickelodean Dance (Kinect, Wii) – Noviembre 2011
- Dora and Kai-Lan’s Pet Shelter (DS) – Noviembre 2011
- Team UmiZoomi (DS) – Noviembre 2011
- The Darkness II (360, PS3, PC) – Febrero 7, 2012
- XCOM (360, PS3, PC) – Marzo 6, 2012
- BioShock Infinite (360, PS3, PC) – 2012 (año calendario)
- Spec Ops: The Line (360, PS3, PC) – Primera mitad de 2013 (año fiscal)
- Borderlands 2 (360, PS3, PC) – 2013 (año fiscal)
COMUNICADO DE PRENSA
“During the first quarter, we delivered revenue and Non-GAAP profits that were in line with our expectations. Our results benefited from the launch of Rockstar’s groundbreaking and critically acclaimed title – L.A. Noire, the release of Duke Nukem Forever, continued strong sales of NBA 2K11 and Red Dead Redemption, and growth in digitally delivered content. Given our solid performance year-to-date and robust pipeline of upcoming new releases, we are well positioned to be profitable on a Non-GAAP basis in fiscal year 2012. Looking ahead to fiscal year 2013, we have already announced three exciting new releases: BioShock Infinite, Spec Ops: The Line, and Borderlands 2, and we have a very strong pipeline of yet-to-be announced titles in development. As a result, we continue to expect to achieve substantial revenue and earnings growth, including Non-GAAP net income in excess of $2.00 per share.
We also continue to make significant investments in content for online and mobile gaming platforms. We recently released our ninth offering for Apple’s iOS mobile operating system – the Sid Meier’s Pirates! App for the iPad, launched our first social game – Sid Meier’s Civilization World, for Facebook, and we are hard at work with our partners in Asia on our three previously announced initiatives to develop online games. These initiatives are just the beginning of our ongoing efforts to drive growth through these emerging and exciting areas of gaming.” ~ Strauss Zelnick, Chairman and CEO of Take-Two.
Business and Product Highlights
Since April 1, 2011:
- 2K Play released the Company’s first offering for Kinect for Xbox 360, Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do, and supported the title with downloadable content packs. The title will be featured in worldwide promotions with Microsoft this holiday season.
- Rockstar Games released L.A. Noire on May 17, 2011 in North America and May 20, 2011 internationally. Major news outlets and video game critics across the world have applauded its ambition with great review scores stating that L.A. Noire is “a breakthrough for games as a whole” and a “stunning accomplishment” that “sets a new standard for storytelling”. The title has sold-in more than 4 million units worldwide since its launch and has been supported by several downloadable content packs. The PC version of the title is scheduled to be released this fall.
- 2K Play announced that it plans to release Nicktoons MLB on September 13, 2011. The game will feature characters from Nickelodeon’s popular Nicktoons series and all 30 Major League Baseball teams.
2K Sports extended its long-term partnership with the National Basketball Association to develop and publish the best-selling NBA 2Kbasketball franchise for an additional multi-year period. The latest iteration, NBA 2K11, has sold-in nearly 5.5 million units worldwide and received the highest scores in the history of the franchise (89 – Metacritic.com).
- 2K Sports announced a new partnership with Nexon Corporation to develop and publish an online baseball simulationgame for the South Korean market.
- 2K Games announced a partnership with XLGAMES, Inc. to develop a massively multiplayer online game for the Asian market based on one of 2K’s top-selling franchises.
- 2K Games announced that it plans to release XCOM on March 6, 2012 in North America and March 9, 2012 internationally.
- 2K Play announced that it plans to release Let’s Cheer!, Nickelodeon Dance and a new slate of Nickelodeon titles throughout the fall and holiday season.
- 2K Games released Duke Nukem Forever on June 10, 2011 internationally and June 14, 2011 in North America. The title is being supported with downloadable content.
- 2K Games’ BioShock Infinite, developed by Irrational Games and planned for release in calendar year 2012, won 77 editorial awards, including 41 “Game of Show” awards, at E3 2011.
- 2K Games launched the Company’s first social game, Sid Meier’s Civilization World, for Facebook. The title was developed by Firaxis Games.
- 2K Sports announced that NBA 2K12 is planned for release on October 4, 2011, and will offer three separate covers for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions featuring NBA legends Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, as well as historic teams and players that can be unlocked for in-game use.
- 2K Games released the Sid Meier’s Pirates! App for the iPad.
- 2K Games announced that Borderlands 2, the next installment in the franchise that has sold-in over 4.5 million units worldwide, is currently in development with Gearbox Software and expected to launch in fiscal year 2013.
Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Redemption franchise has sold-in over 11 million units worldwide since launching in May 2010, including over 2 million units of the Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare standalone disc.